Please read the below points prior to registering for the competition :
- 1. Thesis must be written in English.
- 2. Registrations will be open from 25.03.2021 to 30.6.2021.
- 3. Students cannot individually participate in the awards. Their theses will have to be validated and sent in for participation by their college/university/ faculty.
- 4. The college/university will have to register to show intent in participating. This is a mandatory step. Unregistered colleges will not be allowed to participate.
a. The Institution/College will have to indicate the number of submissions per program.
b. Maximum of 3 submissions are allowed under each program.
c. Institutions/ Colleges with more than one Masters program may submit a total of 5 thesis for this competition.
- 6. Only thesis submitted during the academic year of Master’s program 2020-2021 and 2019- 2020 are eligible.
- 7. By mid - July 2021, DAIDA will confirm the number of submissions permitted to each college and will also share instructions for the submission process alongwith the format in which the thesis and the participant’s details have to be submitted.
- 8. Submissions will have to be made on this website, emailing of documents will not be entertained.
- 9. Last date of thesis submissions will be 31.10.2021
- 10. Jury member’s appointed by DAIDA will begin evaluation from November 2021
- 11. The awards will be announced in February 2022, via an online event.
- 12. Prize Money : Total cash reward Euros 20,000. Distribution will be as follows:
1stPrize - Euros 6000
2nd Prize – Euros 5000
3rd Prize – Euros 4000
Jury will decide on the disbursement of the balance Euros 5000
- 13. Certificate will be issued by DAIDA foundation to the winning participants