The terms and conditions (“Terms”) for the bloggers (“you”) to use My Liveable City (“Site”) a website owned and operated by Ironman Media & Advisory Services Pvt. Ltd. (“Publisher”/ “We” / “us”) is as under.
Only subscribers of our magazine are allowed to upload their posts.
You should be at least eighteen (18) years of age or above to enter into this arrangement. You need to register before uploading any content and required to provide your details including but not limited to name, age, email address, professional details, residential address and contact number.
All posts must comply with the following criteria :
1. By submitting the Article for inclusion on the Site, you grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such content throughout the world in any media. The Publisher agrees to give credit to you by displaying your name as the author of the Article.
2. The Posts must be your own original work that has not been published earlier on any other website, forum or social media network.
3. It is stipulated that no Copyright infringement or plagiarism is permitted.
4. You shall upload the content in the manner specified by us. Text should not exceed 500 words, image file has to be less than 1 mb in size.
5. You consent that you are the copyright holder of any image / video in your Article OR the image / video is licensed to you in accordance with the appropriate laws OR the images / videos are of public domain. You are liable to provide us documentary proof of your ownership and legal right to use and publish the image/ video in the Article submitted by you as and when demanded by us.
6. The Article should not contain any spam triggering words or phrases, any unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites, or to further unlawful acts such as phishing or mislead recipients as to the source of material (such as spoofing) or the Article be named in a manner that misleads the readers about your true identity and if so, such words or phrase shall be removed at the Publisher’s discretion.
7. The Article should not contain libelous, defamatory or other unlawful material or should not invade the privacy rights or infringe the publicity rights of any other person.
8. Once uploaded your Article in our Site, you are at liberty to promote it in your own website, Facebook, Twitter or other social media forums, using the link from our site.
9. The Publisher may if required revise, edit, condense, or otherwise alter the Article for style, usage, and felicity.
10. The Publisher has the right to refuse or remove any content for any reason at its discretion.
11. You agree to hold Publisher, its employees and agents harmless from any claim, suit or proceeding based on the grounds that the Article infringe any valid copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, public policy or other proprietary right of any other person; and agrees to indemnify Publisher, its employees and agents for reasonable expenses incurred in defending, settling, or otherwise responding to such claims.
12. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The Publisher hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The Publisher nor its subsidiaries, affiliates and licensors, makes any warranty that the Site will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted or will be free of viruses or the results of using the Service will meet the Blog Writer’s requirements. You understand that his/her use of Service through the Site is at his/her own discretion and risk.
13. Our Site contains links to other websites (“Third Party Sites”) which are not monitored or checked for accuracy of the content. Visit to such Third Party Sites through our Web Sites are at your own risk including the risk of encountering computer viruses or other malicious codes. The Publisher is not responsible for the content of or any damages that result from your visiting any such Third Party Sites accessed through our websites. We also do not review or screen all content posted by users on our websites, and as such is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, or appropriateness of user-supplied content. The inclusion of user-supplied content and links to any such Third Party Sites on our websites do not imply any endorsement or approval by the Publisher of those Third Party Sites or any Third Party goods or services.
14. In no event shall the Publisher be liable for any damages resulting from (i) Your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content including user–supplied content obtained from our Site; and (iv) unauthorized access or use of your transmissions or contents. 15. The Publisher in its sole discretion, may terminate any use of the Service / delete the Article immediately and without any prior notice.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.